Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Beta Readers Needed The Jellybane - Chapter 5

Need Beta Readers for Chapter 5 - Leaving

I've spent the last couple of days editing and I believe the chapter is ready to be looked over by others. 

In this chapter, a simple trade run into Toki turns into a run for their lives as the girls are forced to flee the tiny village. Accusations of treason bite at Alice's heels as she wonders if she will ever be able to return to the only place she'd ever called home.

 If you'd like to volunteer to be a Beta Reader, just send your email to kjbaileyad@gmail.com so I can send you the latest version of the chapter. Previous chapters will be provided for catch up.

You can also support my literary works by becoming my patron
https://www.patreon.com/kjbailey

No comments:

Post a Comment