Monday, May 20, 2019

"The Jellybane" Progress and First Chapter Art Drawing Contest!

Chapter 8 has been edited and I've begun Chapter 9 of

 As for the 'Chapter Art Drawing Contest' I have created a You Tube video for you here and updated the page with all the information, which you can find here.

A big thank you to Connie Walker for her work to give an idea of what I am looking for in these contests.
So basically the contest will be for drawings I can head each chapter with.

Contest winners will receive $30 via Pay Pal and have their entries displayed in the printed novels and ebooks

Even if your entry is not selected for the book, I do plan to display all entries on various occasions so everyone who participates will still receive some public exposure as gratitude for participating. 

One such occasion will be the winner announcement video at the end of each contest and another will likely be when I make the audiobook versions of the novel sometime in the future.

Chapter Art Drawing Contest Info Page

No comments:

Post a Comment