Monday, November 11, 2019

"A Handful of Souls" - Progress 1

Hello hello! After getting distracted with 'Metal Gear Survive', addictive game (wish I got it when the multiplayer was still alive), I've managed to make some decent progress on my new story.

Speaking of which...
What would you give for a chance to see the loved and lost once more? To hold them again? To feel their warmth? To share some final words?
What would you be willing to sacrifice?
Questions a young Catriona will have to answer in
"A Handful of Souls" (a working title).

Though the two chapters I've written have been quite short so far, they've been pretty intense and things are not slowing down.

This will be a dark fantasy piece heavily involving necromancy, loosely based on D&D lore.
 Assuming all goes well, I'm looking to make it into a novella.

No comments:

Post a Comment