Friday, December 13, 2019

"A Handful of Souls" - Progress 3

Chapter 9 of 'A Handful of Souls' is done! It was a longer chapter but concludes the first part of this story. There are 2 more parts planned though this will still likely be in the novella range for length.

In other news, I have been working closely with my illustrator, the very talented, Connie Walker, to make a cover for 'When Mice Were Giants' a short story available for viewing here on my blog.

The cover is currently in the mail and if it looks nearly as good as the pictures I was sent of it, we're in for a real treat!

I'm also looking forward to trying to turn 'When Mice Were Giants' into a children's book with Connie illustrating, but will have to see if my wallet can endure such an endeavor, especially after I have requested Connie do a piece for 'A Handful of Souls'.

No comments:

Post a Comment