Thursday, August 9, 2018

Progress on Chapter 2 Monica's Modern Magic: Double Trouble

Not a ton to report today. I've been working hard on Double Trouble's second chapter and am pleased to announce that it is a little more than half way done.

In this chapter, Monica's new friends come over so see if our young mage in training is the real deal.

Also, I'm trying to get my previous work, Alice Dippleblack, seen by literary agents to get the girls in front of some eyes and maybe even a publisher. Any tips from experience would be greatly appreciated.

It's a tough and uncertain journey ahead, but I'm going to do my best.

You can help support my efforts and aid in the creation of new fantastical adventures by supporting my patreon: https://www.patreon.com/kjbailey
Likes, shares, and comments are also a wonderful way to support me or any artist. It shows us that at least someone is watching.

Recap: Monica's Modern Magic is a novel series centered on a girl who discovers she is a mage. Magic has long since been absent and forgotten in the the world, but now it is coming back, and with it, so too are creatures long thought only myth and fairy tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment