Friday, December 21, 2018

The Jellybane Chapter 2 Done!


Chapter 2 of The Jellybane rewrite is done!

 It has been too long since I posted, I know. I've been crazy busy with all my Christmas orders the last few weeks and hadn't gotten any decent writing time in, but with that ebbing at last, I finally managed to finish Chapter 2 - Bears!

I'll be spending the next few days editing and then will be asking for beta readers to look over the chapter and tell me what they think. If you'd like to volunteer, please send me your email, either commenting on this post or to my email, minatek616@gmail.com, so I can send you a copy when it is ready.  It will help me out a lot to get as many readers as I can looking over the story before it is released, and all contributors will get a special mention in the final book.

Also, if you'd like to help more directly, you can support my work via my patreon page.
https://www.patreon.com/kjbailey

No comments:

Post a Comment