Saturday, December 29, 2018

The Jellybane Chapter 2 - A Search for Beta Readers!

Hey guys! Hope everyone is having a decent end of the year!
I've been hard at work editing Chapter 2 of The Jellybane's rewrite and finally feel it is ready to be looked over by some Beta Readers.

Beta readers are like beta testers for a game. All I'm looking for are some folks to give the chapter a read through to see what they think, bonus points for helping to edit and critique. 

My goal is to make 'The Jellybane' a story worth reading and the more constructive criticism I receive and mistakes I can edit out, the better my chances.  

All help will be gratefully received and rewarded with mention in the final book.

If you'd like to be a beta reader, please send your email to me at
 kjbaileyad@gmail.com or post it in the comments. That way I can send you copies of the chapter.

You can also support Alice's and other adventures by visiting my patreon, just click the image below.
https://www.patreon.com/kjbailey

No comments:

Post a Comment