Thursday, June 27, 2019

Beginning Chapter 11

I've just finished my own edits for Chapter 10 of The Jellybane and have sent it off to my editor.
Now it's time to start Chapter 11!

Here is an adorable entry submitted by Ashleigh Davenport of Final Beat Comics (beautyofshape@gmail.com) for the Chapter 1 Art Drawing Contest.

The Chapter 2 contest is currently ongoing and will likely continue until I finish Chapter 11, which maybe a month or so. 
The contest is open to everyone and winners earn prize money and a place in the final novel for their work. 

I'm planning on having a contest for each chapter, so that gives you plenty of chances to win!  Even if you don't though, I do plan to show off your entries in videos and posts just like this giving participants some free advertising.

For information on the contest, check out this page.
To support Alice's Adventures, visit my patreon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment