Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Chapter 1 Drawing Contest Winner!

Hello hello! Today I announce the first Chapter Art Drawing Contest Winner in this video!
 Couldn't upload here since it is over 100 MB

Special thanks to Connie Walker and Ashleigh Davenport for participating. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work!

With the conclusion of the 1st Chapter Art Contest, I would like to also announce the 2nd, beginning right now with Chapter 2 of the Jellybane.

To enter, all you have to do is read the rules of the Chapter Art Contest Page and email me (kjbaileyad@gmail.com) with your interest in participating so I can send you the most updated versions of the chapters.

As for The Jellybane's progress, I'm nearly done with Chapter 10, so the Chapter 2 contest will likely go on until I'm done with Chapter 11 to give everyone plenty of time to submit entries.

In Chapter 10, the identity of the tiny blue light occasionally seen by Alice is finally revealed.

Find out what is is by becoming a beta reader! 
Just email me at the above address.

No comments:

Post a Comment