Sunday, June 9, 2019

Chapter 9 sent to editor and Chapter 1 Drawing contest coming to a close.

Hey folks, a few updates. 

I've finished my own edits for Chapter 9: A Giant Among Giants from The Adventures of Alice Dippleblack, Book 1 - 'The Jellybane' and have now sent it off to my editor.

Once she is done with it, I'll be closing the current Chapter Art Drawing Contest for Chapter 1 and starting the next with Chapter 2, as I myself write Chapter 10.

This means Chapter 1's contest timer is almost up. BUT there is still about a week to go, so you DO have time to submit entries! 
For info on the contest, please visit the following link:


Remember, winners receive a cash prize AND have their work displayed in the final novel! 
No worries if you can't get one in this time though. I'm planning to have drawing contests for each chapter! 
So with 10 chapters already in this book and at least five more books coming after it, there are loads of chances to win!

 Also, feel encouraged to support Alice's Adventures by becoming a Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/kjbailey

No comments:

Post a Comment