Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Monica's Modern Magic: Now Online! Audiobook Chapter 1

Hey guys, I've changed the name of Monica's first book to "Now Online", instead of "Now Open". It feels more in line with the modern setting of the story, though I may change it again later. Love to hear your thoughts on it.

Anywho, while going through my final runs editing the book, I decided to go ahead and make the story into an audiobook, just like Alice Dippleblack. This way I can stretch it across mediums and make it a little more accessible to the public.

I'll be uploading chapters as I work on them, but these early releases are only available for my patrons. You only need to send in $1 of support for access to them, plus you get entered into the Monthly Giveaway!

Giveaway prizes include:
          Gem (Resin) necklaces                            Helper Jellies                                 Soap Jellies

Check out my Patreon to gain access!
https://www.patreon.com/kjbailey


No comments:

Post a Comment