Monday, July 2, 2018

Updated Patreon: New Goals and New Support Tiers with New Rewards!

Updated Patreon!
https://www.patreon.com/kjbailey


Updates include:
  • New goals - My current primary goal is to raise enough to pay the talented illustrator of Alice Dippleblack, Connie Walker, to continue working with me to make more wonderful covers for my new series, "Monica's Modern Magic." Among other images to help promote and bring more of my work to life.

    I'm doing my best to insure my writing is worthy of her art.

  • New Tiers - I've added new support tiers and updated the rewards. There are now 4: Supporter, Companion, Ally, and Inner Circle.  
          Supporters gain early access to releases of audiobook files, chapter by chapter before  they are made available to the public. They also gain an entry into the monthly drawing in which I will randomly draw a patron to receive a special gift from one of my fictional worlds!

See monthly drawing details below.



        Companions, along with previous tier rewards, will have their names immortalized in my completed work for as long as they remain loyal Companions. That means your name will be placed in a special 'thank you' section of books and audiobooks to forever commemorate your contribution to my work. And, on the off chance movies based on my work are ever made, I will personally demand your names be placed in the credits as well.

        This tier also grants 10 entries into the monthly drawing.

        Allies, along with previous tier rewards, will be granted thier very own paperback copy of one of my adventures. You may choose from any of my completed works. As with Companions, you will also receive special thanks in my completed works for as long as you remain a trusted Ally.

        This tier also grants 20 entries into the monthly drawing.

        Members of the Inner Circle will receive all previous tier rewards, include special recognition in completed works, a monthly paperback of their choosing, AND a special gift straight out of one of my fantastical worlds.

       This tier also grants 50 entries into the monthly drawing.



New Monthly Giveaway!
I've decided to revive the monthly giveaway from my old patreon. As with the last, each dollar sent monthly in support via my Patreon earns you entries into a drawing I'll do near the end of each month.
The drawing basically works like this, for each dollar you send, I put your name on a line here.
1 dollar a month = 1 line
5 dollars a month = 5 lines, and so on.
I click the button and the site picks a random line with a random name. More entries equals a greater % chance that your name will be chosen.

Rewards: This is what everyone is waiting for. Current rewards include a choice of Gemstone Necklaces in a color of your choosing, Helper Jellies, and Soap Jellies. Alice and her friends have come across many wonderous things in their adventures. Some prove to be helpful, others valuable. To help fund their adventures, they've asked me to gather support for them. In exchange they offer some of the fantastical things they've come across.
Gem Stone necklaces: Cut from formations found deep within the Earth, these gems are a beautiful reminder of you contributions to the girls' many adventures. Even taken from their world, some still retain a hint of magic, giving them a mysterious glow.

Gems are Resin and can be colored to the recipient's liking.

Helper Jellies: Considerable less hostile and far more durable than the jelly monsters found in the forest around Alice's hometown, helper Jellies are capable of keeping your place in books and even magnifying text for you with minimal training. These abilities make them great companions for your own adventures.

Helper jellies are resin and can be colored to the recipient's liking.

Soap Jellies: Little else gets gets the dirt clinging to your fur like a full day of adventurin'. Another unique type of jelly discovered by the girls while exploring the Wildlands, Soap Jellies were found to be safe to touch, pleasant to smell, and even able to be used just like soap. Naturally occurring, the girls gathered plenty and now share them with their friends.

Soap jellies' colors and fragrances are random.


At the conclusion of each drawing, the winner will be allowed to select one of the above rewards. I'm looking forward to adding more as support permits.

Shipping is on the winner.

https://www.patreon.com/kjbailey

No comments:

Post a Comment